Back after two weeks, listen to our discussion of the H.P. Lovecraft tale Dagon!

Show Notes

12 Responses to Episode 3 – Dagon

1. John D. Corrado says:

Andrew Leman sounds like Orson Welles.

Indeed he does. He does his readin’ voice really well; I didn’t recognize him from the ‘Call of Cthulhu’ behind-the-scenes thingy.

3. David says:

your Sade impression is worth the price of admission alone and Leman you got Leman?!!? How A – List is that?!? Humboldt squid represent!!! This is the beginning of the great cephalopod/human war….

4. Michael says:

Just came to your podcast from Yog-Sothoth.com and wanted to say how much I’ve enjoyed listening to the first 3 episodes. I love the irreverent style. Hope you can keep them coming.

5. Graham says:

This is superb stuff. Thanks! I’m looking forward to you doing The Colour Out Of Space.

6. Mike says:

Your De Lovecraft seems so be out of print. Any idea where it can be found at a reasonable price?

7. Jacob says:

gentelmen im a huge fan of horror stories and lovecraft is one of my faverates i have a collectors replica of weird tales Oct 1923 which has Mr Lovecrafts first story dagon which was a very good read great stuff guys a lovecraft podcast is just what i needed

8. Jeb Webb says:

I think the irreverent style of your podcast is probably its greatest strength. I say this despite its having irked me at times ;)

9. Shadow says:

Dude, I hadn’t seen that Budd Dwyer clip until this.
    Thanks for fucking me up.

10. steven lackey says:

what happened ro #2 The Tomb?

I’m hearing #3 now. What fun!
    Love, Dad

11. I started listening to your show and like it a lot. I produced a music video about dagon and had it screen at the 2006 HPLFF. It is now availabe on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wm1MitQrtU

12. kyle says:

This was the first H.P.L. story I remember reading ever.