-Corey Haim

16 Responses to Episode 51 – The Dream-Quest of Unknown Kadath – Part 2

1. attila says:

First to comment.. yay!

Great job again! AND…there will be at least three parts! You guys are doing fantastic with material I know you may think somewhat ridiculous, but I love this story. Thanks for handling it in a caring way!

- Zero Christian

3. Jon Katity says:

great job guys…can’t wait till next week

4. Andy Tong says:

Made me laugh when you said someone should open a chain of Olde Tyme Taverns and that we have them in the UK. I’ve had numerous adventures that began in such taverns and ended up with me being tickled senseless by Night Gaunts but I’ve never met any cats that were in a Feline Phalanx of any description… ;)

5. helios1014 says:

I remember one time when I was at Harry Bailey’s tavern and we decised to take a walk to Canturbury…

6. Brown Jenkin says:

Someone needs to make a Warcraft style Real-Time Strategy computer game with Cats, Zoogs, and Ghouls so we can reenact these battles.

7. Corinna says:

The cat sections: both ridiculous AND sublime? I say yes. Great job on this one, I’m completely enjoying it!

8. Andrew Leman says:

All this talk of cat armies made me think of this guy’s work. It’s amazing. Wish I could post a picture, but go to the link and you’ll see several.

Andrew (Leman),

Jeff DeBoer’s work is fantastic. Thanks for the heads up. I hope final post on TWID is going well.

10. Chrizzie Frizzie says:

Man, I’ve been listening to this one over and over again. Two bits crack me up: The idea that the gravestones are some kind of utility belt, and when you guys started ripping into the whole feline cat organization. Comedic gold as well as wonderfully insightful.

11. JimO says:

makes me remember how much Neil Gaiman borrowed from this for the best chapter in the Graveyard Book. Night gaunts and ghouls and underworld and big stairs.

When he calls to the ghouls from the pit, it made me think of the bird-call scene from Three Amigos. “Ah-AHH! Ah-AHH! Lookuphere! Lookuphere!”

13. The Gneech says:

Ridiculous? The cat army is ridiculAWESOME!

-The Gneech

14. Lugi says:

The comment about throwing stuffed cats and a bunch of frogs in slow motion was great.

15. [...] Guest reader Lance Holt once again joins us as we continue our cat-like pounce through the dreamlands. – “Bobby, I’m asleep. I’m fast asleep, Bobby. I’m dreaming. Apache women. Mai Tais. Vanna White and a whip.” -Corey Haim HPPodcraft.com – The H.P. Lovecraft Literary Podcast [...]

16. I once took the title of this story very seriously my friends, very seriously indeed. I even typed it out and glued onto the top door frame of this house out at Paekakariki I was staying at, to be found by those once I had gone! A dream quest, yes my friends, for those who know and those who vagely feel it. Search my user name ‘ videomdnp ‘ at youtube.com for more about this dream quest!