- Thanks to reader Paul Maclean of Yog-Sothoth.com for reading our excerpts. Check out the book he produced, The Express Diaries by Nick Marsh – you can read the first chapter free!
- Although it’s free online, this story appears in the anthology Rudyard Kipling’s Tales of Horror & Fantasy, with the foreword by Neil Gaiman that we quote in the show.
- Get a hold of up the rip-roaring Lovecraftian comedy-thriller Deadbeats before it gets a hold of you!
- Or, even better, get a hold of Chris himself at the York Travelling Man, where he’ll be hanging out and signing copies of Deadbeats with illustrator I.N.J. Culbard - February 9th at 1 pm!
- THE SOUNDTRACKS ARE HERE! You can now download the podcast soundtracks Volume 1 and Volume 2, each with 3 bonus tracks, all newly-remastered, for only $7 a piece. That’s 70 tracks total, over 2 hours of creepy goodness. Get into it!
- And hey – if you want to join us for the rest of Werewolf History Month, we’ll be covering The Were-Wolf by Clemence Housman – it’s only $6.66 to subscribe for 3 months! So SUBSCRIBE! AROOOOOOO!!