H.P. Lovecraft Literary Podcast Forums
September 23, 2017, 11:18:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you encounter any unknowable eldritch forum problems, shoot Manndroid a missive at mmann(at)modsprocket(dot)com!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kickstarter: House of the Unnamable  (Read 2667 times)
Eric Allard
Blissfully Ignorant

View Profile Email
« on: August 22, 2014, 10:29:36 PM »

Hi guys!

My name is Eric Allard. I'm a comic creator/Illustrator. Me and some of my friends have started a Kickstarter campaign for a comic. It's called "Tales of the good, the bad and the ugly". We have 3 awesome stories in it but one of them is a retelling of the HP Lovecraft story "The Unnamable" which is now called "House of the Unnamable". The main protagonist is Randolph Carter and it's actually a prequel to a graphic novel that I am working on. I hope you guys go and take a look and see. All 3 stories are awesome but I just thought if any one here wanted to be here for a cool new take on the character of Randolph Carter and the Unnamable, I'd give you guys a head's up.

Preject is here:
http://kck.st/1uYMoWI

Thanks guys!
I'm almost done with the cover of the Lovecraft story, I'll be sure to come and post it here first!

-Eric
Eric Allard
Blissfully Ignorant

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2014, 11:54:36 PM »

As promised, here is the cover.
Hope you like it!

Labostae
Blissfully Ignorant

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 03:51:21 AM »

forum at it like this good, I try to talk in your spare time.

goldenswan438
Blissfully Ignorant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2016, 03:54:34 AM »

Glad to see that your project succeeded Smiley Great job

Hi guys! I live in a lovely town named Amherst. I am a huge enthusiast of whole Erie county. I work at debenhams opening hours, Llc. This is a domestic limited liability company with ID no: 4140521. We are placed in Amherst, Suite 116N.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: