H.P. Lovecraft Literary Podcast Forums
September 22, 2017, 04:05:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you encounter any unknowable eldritch forum problems, shoot Manndroid a missive at mmann(at)modsprocket(dot)com!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NecronomiCon 2015 Retrospective: Help with Research Project – Part II  (Read 1349 times)
SiderealWisdom
Blissfully Ignorant

View Profile
« on: August 24, 2015, 03:29:29 PM »

With NecronomiCon 2015 now complete, I’m continuing my research project about the convention and all things Lovecraftian. If you attended the convention and would like to help, please consider completing a short survey (about 15 minutes) and tell me about your experience. You can access the survey here:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9TP7K3T

You may participate in this second survey even if you did not participate in the first survey. You must be 18 years or older and affirm that you attended NecronomiCon 2015 in Providence. The survey includes questions about what you like about Lovecraft or Lovecraftian things in general, why you went to the convention, what you thought of it, and similar questions. More information is available on the first page of the survey.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

-Jeff

ps – to those who completed the first survey and entered the drawing, you will be contacted soon if your name was randomly selected for a gift card.

Jeffrey S. Debies-Carl, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Sociology
University of New Haven
300 Boston Post Road
308 Harugari Hall
Jdebies-carl@newhaven.edu
SiderealWisdom
Blissfully Ignorant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2015, 04:17:09 PM »

Hi All,

If you attended NecronomiCon 2015 and would like to share your thoughts on the experience, the survey is still open for a little while longer and you will have a chance to win one of five $25 amazon gift cards. You can access the survey here:

You may participate in this second survey even if you did not participate in the first survey. You must be 18 years or older and affirm that you attended NecronomiCon 2015 in Providence. The survey takes about 15 minutes and includes questions about what you like about Lovecraft or Lovecraftian things in general, why you went to the convention, what you thought of it, and similar questions. More information is available on the first page of the survey.

-Jeff

PS – Gift cards from the first survey have been sent. Thanks again to all who participated and, remember, you can enter the gift card drawing in the second survey regardless of whether you participated in the first!

Assistant Professor
Department of Sociology
University of New Haven
300 Boston Post Road
308 Harugari Hall
jdebies-carl@newhaven.edu
SiderealWisdom
Blissfully Ignorant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2015, 11:43:30 AM »

It’s hard to believe that NecronomiCon is already a month behind us and, with it, memory starts to fade. It is for that reason that I’d like to offer this last reminder regarding the ‘NecronomiCon 2015 Retrospective’ survey. The survey will be permanently closed in just over a week (on Sunday, October 4th). The link is below. Please tell me about your experiences before it’s too late!

Survey Link:

Participants will have a chance to win one of five $25 amazon gift cards. You may participate in this second survey even if you did not participate in the first survey. You must be 18 years or older and affirm that you attended NecronomiCon 2015 in Providence. The survey takes about 15 minutes and includes questions about what you like about Lovecraft or Lovecraftian things in general, why you went to the convention, what you thought of it, and similar questions. More information is available on the first page of the survey.

-Jeff

Assistant Professor
Department of Sociology
University of New Haven
300 Boston Post Road
308 Harugari Hall
West Haven, CT 06516

phone: 1-203-479-4983
jdebies-carl@newhaven.edu
Pages: [1]
  Print