H.P. Lovecraft Literary Podcast Forums
September 21, 2017, 08:23:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you encounter any unknowable eldritch forum problems, shoot Manndroid a missive at mmann(at)modsprocket(dot)com!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Episode 295 - Chloroform Urban Legend  (Read 1442 times)
anGaidheal
Blissfully Ignorant

View Profile Email
« on: February 19, 2016, 06:23:40 AM »

So I heard this one while I was in technical school for the Air Force back in 2010. The base I was at had training for aircraft weapons maintainers, crew chiefs, medical, and dental. This version of the legend came from the dental side; same thing, a student kept waking up with a sore rear, couldn't figure out why, so he set up his webcam to record all night, turns out his roommate was sneaking into the chemicals that the dental schoolhouse supposedly had on hand and was administering ether to his roommate in order to have his way with him. Again, following the legend, the guy pretends to go to sleep and, when his roommate comes up to him to knock him out, he beats the crap out of him with a bat. We had the awesome addition of the perpetrator having the nickname "The Ether Bunny".
Ghooric
Cult Priest
Blissfully Ignorant

311169847 gullisong
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2016, 11:01:46 AM »

Here's the link to the Snopes page http://www.snopes.com/college/risque/ether.asp

Enter the Ghooric Zone
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: