H.P. Lovecraft Literary Podcast Forums
November 22, 2017, 12:46:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you encounter any unknowable eldritch forum problems, shoot Manndroid a missive at mmann(at)modsprocket(dot)com!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Registerin', the dangers and a beauty of  (Read 894 times)
Snakefist
Blissfully Ignorant

View Profile Email
« on: June 24, 2016, 05:10:01 PM »

Hi!

I've just registered at the forums. That process actually worked. Unlike registering for premium content, which doesn't (but which kinda did). Namely, two days ago, I've click-click-clicked, paid 6.66 dalla, tried to log in several times - probably missing password few times, as I assumed that web-form is actually actually asking me (ME!) for a new password and... yes, for the first time in my uncommonly long life - it was me (ME!) who inverted the ON/OFF button - I made a mistake... So what? Everybody is entitled to one!

My problem is: I was blocked till today - ok, payed my debt to society - but today the web-form functions like this: click 'PREMIUM', click 'LOGIN', get [login_premium] on empty field. Click anyting, just get something like [resend_password] on - to a great surprise! - empty field. In short, it doesn't work.

Can I be helped? Yes, probably, at this point I'd just liked to listen to premium content. I can be helped either by fixing that irritating web-form, or some admin or a very powerful demon could reset my password and send it to my email... I have paypal receipt as a proof of my dishonesty...

Or, I can be self-helped by sacrificing yet another goat at a certain time at a certain place, and have all rights done to me made wrong... NO! Oposite! Whatever! Rest assured, I can do either. Rest assured, I'd be enjoying it more, if I could listen to stories, while doing it...

Oh, as a proof of concept, each button on PREMIUM page exists twice. This is obviously wrong - three times, I would understand. But TWICE??? [Neither works] And I tried several browsers, and changed IP and hypnotyzed the doom-crab (ok, it was more for own amusement) - nothing helped...
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 05:14:12 PM by Snakefist » Logged
Snakefist
Blissfully Ignorant

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2016, 02:14:55 AM »

...and just when the web-form got fixed, something crawled out of the chaos and set its permanent resting place in Ia! Ia! SQL-database! Anyhow, my password works now, except it says I haven't payed. Which I did, both in blood and ancient gold coins. For coins I have a receipt (PayPal - each 3 months you obliged to replay this... or you're going to die! - that thing, but with transaction code etc). It's not matter of 6.66 in ancient gold, rather that I have zero-confidence that paying again would do anything - I may find myself at faulty web-form, or system can just claim me not've paid again...

Whom should I send receipt and whatever is needed, or, I don't know, dead goat or something?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: