H.P. Lovecraft Literary Podcast Forums
November 21, 2017, 02:52:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you encounter any unknowable eldritch forum problems, shoot Manndroid a missive at mmann(at)modsprocket(dot)com!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  
Author Topic: Show Subscription  (Read 41756 times)
xsovereigntyx
Blissfully Ignorant

View Profile Email
« Reply #90 on: October 22, 2016, 04:16:54 AM »

Whats the difference? If you register and pay through the site the HPL crew provides a feed link you put into ITUNES and thats it.
Chris Lackey
Great Old One
Mind-Blasted

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #91 on: November 21, 2016, 09:38:51 AM »

As far as I know, you can't buy podcasts from iTunes. When we went to a pay model, we looked into it, but they didn't do it. I wish we could, as I think that would be easier for some people to deal with.

When you subscribe with us, you get your own unique feed that you can put into iTunes or GooglePlay or whatever. You can just listen to it from the site, if you wanted.

Does that answer your question?
RandalllBuill
Blissfully Ignorant

989849307 randalezs2@gmail.com RandalllBuill RandalllBuill
View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: January 05, 2017, 04:07:37 AM »

I have only approached a few businesses around my area. With not much luck. They were all pumped when I was talking with them but thats as far as it went. I did have a photo album out and my computer running on a slide show with a couple videos in the mix.

Dhaval12
« Reply #93 on: February 15, 2017, 02:55:08 AM »

The Subscription is the only conference designed to subscription boxes and the subscription-based industry. Learn, share, and grow.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  

Jump to: