H.P. Lovecraft Literary Podcast Forums
February 20, 2017, 07:37:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you encounter any unknowable eldritch forum problems, shoot Manndroid a missive at mmann(at)modsprocket(dot)com!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]
  Print  
Author Topic: Member Introductions  (Read 92025 times)
Joseph90
Blissfully Ignorant

View Profile Email
« Reply #345 on: August 02, 2016, 08:34:26 PM »

Hi there. I am huge fan of Lovecraft and other sci-fi writers!

If you love water sports, make sure to check www.ski-raft.pl. I really love them!
CrunchyFrogca
Blissfully Ignorant

View Profile Email
« Reply #346 on: August 16, 2016, 09:37:44 PM »

Hello All

I am from the great white wastes of Canada. I have been a HPL fan since since I was a teenager with a Wilbur Whateley like goat beard. I came to my love of all things HPL in an indirect way. A chap at school said he had a awesome series of naughty novels I could borrow. I thought with a name like Lovecraft, they got to be good, nudge, nudge, wink, wink. The first book I received was the Dunwich Horror. I thought at first that there was a misprint, it should be the Dunwich whore. So I began reading it and I was very surprised in two ways. First of all, no naughty bits, secondly it was very engrossing and scared the heck out of me.
 After that I began reading everything I could get by HPL and than I found the game Call of Cthulhu and been hooked ever since.
crunchberry
Blissfully Ignorant

View Profile Email
« Reply #347 on: August 23, 2016, 08:58:37 PM »

Greetings!
The name is Liam and I've been a H.P. Lovecraft fan for decades. Just this past weekend I made a road-trip to Providence from my home in Michigan. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that not only did I plan the trip around his birthday but that there was the first annual Providence Lovecraft film festival beginning exactly one hour after I arrived to the AirBNB lodging. I had a great night, met a lot of other fantastic people, saw some amazing films produced by very talented people and had some great lore conversations.

This coincidence really got me fired up and excited for all things Lovecraft, I came home and bought a lifetime membership to the historical society and am looking to get more involved in the community, I may even try my hand at some fan fiction.

Now for the proper introduction, I'm 41 and work at an engineering firm as a technical support technician, I graduated from M.S.U. in 2003 with a B.S. in Psychology and met my boyfriend here while working at a health food store and am living with him in a cozy home. I enjoy video games and have recently taking up exercise to shed some unwanted weight, so far so good.

anyway, nice to meet everyone and I look forward meeting some friends here.
Liam (crunchberry)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 04:36:16 PM by crunchberry » Logged
Jes
Blissfully Ignorant

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: December 12, 2016, 09:25:08 PM »

Hello!!!

I am Jes, I am a long time fan of HPL! Been listening to the podcast for a few years now and I am a member there too.
I am originally from Southern California but I now make my home in Oregon. I am also a lifetime member of the HPLHS!

Grin

-Quite a dance huh? Death everywhere and you and me in the middle!
Helen1974
Blissfully Ignorant

View Profile Email
« Reply #349 on: January 09, 2017, 04:00:13 AM »

Hello. I am huge fan of reading books so I will be active here!

I am Ben and I like to watch movies. Apart from that, I sincerely love my H&M opening times.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]
  Print  

Jump to: