H.P. Lovecraft Literary Podcast Forums
November 22, 2017, 12:45:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you encounter any unknowable eldritch forum problems, shoot Manndroid a missive at mmann(at)modsprocket(dot)com!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it just me...  (Read 8844 times)
fishy
Unhinged

Esoteric Order of Dagon: Norwegian Chapter

View Profile
« on: February 22, 2011, 09:17:22 AM »

.....or did some parts of the forum just disappear ?

I say to you againe, doe not call up Any that you can not put downe; by the Which I meane, Any that can in Turne call up somewhat against you, whereby your Powerfullest Devices may not be of use. Ask of the Lesser, lest the Greater shall not wish to Answer, and shall commande more than you.
fishy
Unhinged

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 09:18:00 AM »

I was just me..please delete this thread.

I say to you againe, doe not call up Any that you can not put downe; by the Which I meane, Any that can in Turne call up somewhat against you, whereby your Powerfullest Devices may not be of use. Ask of the Lesser, lest the Greater shall not wish to Answer, and shall commande more than you.
old book
Committed for Life

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 01:59:10 PM »

I sensed a disturbance in the Force, and a time shift. Then I forgot about both.

We live on a placid Rhode Island and Providence Plantations of ignorance in the midst of the black seas of an infinity of dark foreigners, and it was not meant that we should voyage too far.
Kaelestes
Cultist
Mind-Blasted

SI.VM E.T AV.VM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2011, 02:13:30 PM »

I looks alright to me, but the forum is an evolving thing, an inhuman beast that will soon outgrow us all and storm its way out of the Internet to conquer the universe, so . . . hard to say.

The Colour scorched my lands
 and burned away my family.
  Need money for Eldersign.
fishy
Unhinged

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2011, 02:28:33 PM »

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of bots cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 02:29:11 PM by Kaeles » Logged

catamount
Mind-Blasted

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2011, 11:45:36 PM »

The bots wait...dreaming, fishy. For though the moderators rule now, one day the bots will arise and rule again!

'Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.'

Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"
old book
Committed for Life

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2011, 07:31:01 AM »

The bots wait...dreaming, fishy. For though the moderators rule now, one day the bots will arise and rule again!

In glory and wonder!

We live on a placid Rhode Island and Providence Plantations of ignorance in the midst of the black seas of an infinity of dark foreigners, and it was not meant that we should voyage too far.
fishy
Unhinged

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2011, 07:47:44 AM »

The bots are, the  bots were, the bots will ever be.

sam0011
Blissfully Ignorant

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2012, 09:57:06 AM »

I also think it is you..The bosts are really permanent..

Genus Unknown
Cultist
Committed for Life

Spam Buster

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2012, 03:36:18 PM »

Since I'm pretty sure sam0011 is a bot, that last post is particularly chilling.

catamount
Mind-Blasted

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2012, 03:58:41 PM »

That is creepy, Genus...it's like a Harley Warren in the crypt moment for The Statement of Randolph Carter.

My God!!! Carter! They have evolved...they have become sentient!

'Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.'

Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"
old book
Committed for Life

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2012, 09:25:18 AM »

I for one welcome our new bot-hosts/"bosts" masters. Ai!

dilandilan
Blissfully Ignorant

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2014, 04:00:25 AM »

what do you mean?Huh?? i do not understand

Graduated from Soran University with First Class Degree with Honours in literature
Georgeleave
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2016, 02:19:02 AM »

LOL Just took a look and saw that we hit 2500 members. Thanks to all of you for all your support and for making this little forum so much fun to hang out on.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: