H.P. Lovecraft Literary Podcast Forums
September 21, 2017, 08:27:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you encounter any unknowable eldritch forum problems, shoot Manndroid a missive at mmann(at)modsprocket(dot)com!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Registering  (Read 5097 times)
TheMediocreYoungishOne -Tom-
Unhinged

Ex Astris Scientia

View Profile
« on: May 25, 2011, 09:48:57 AM »

A notice on the registering page that tells you that you need to use a password with a combination of CAPS lowercase and num3ers would be helpful. I had to redo my password a few times (if I read the notice that it gave me correctly on the first redo there might not have been a problem). Also, I had trouble with the clock. lol The first time it was set around 04:22 or 04:23 so I said 04:25 and had to do it over again.

It was just frustrating to have to do this multiple times.

"I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams." H.P. Lovecraft - In a letter to Maurice W. Moe, January 1929
----
We are the Borgcraft. Your knowledge will be correlated. Insanity is inevitable.
squarehalo
Blissfully Ignorant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2012, 09:08:22 PM »

agreed. had to punch in my information like 5 times to get through the registration process. it would be helpful to lower the bar!
Stytch
Blissfully Ignorant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2012, 10:39:54 PM »

Just wanted to let you know I had the same exact issues...by far the most difficult forum reg I've ever encountered.  It wasn't that I don't know how to read a clock...the clock image was so muddled with extra hands (the "anti-bot" mis-leading lines) that it was unreadable until the fourth try.  then when i got the clock right, my password wasn't sufficient!!!

If it wasn't for the fact I have truly enjoyed the podcast I don't think I would have kept trying after the second attempt. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: