Episode 148 – The Were-Wolf – Part 3
We’re in a sprint for the finish with the third part of The Were-Wolf by Clemence Housman!
- Thanks to fantabulous reader Rachel Ford Lackey!
- Get a hold of up the rip-roaring Lovecraftian comedy-thriller Deadbeats before it gets a hold of you!
- Or, even better, get a hold of Chris himself at the Newcastle Travelling Man, where he’ll be hanging out and signing copies of Deadbeats with illustrator I.N.J. Culbard – March 23rd at 1 pm!
- THE SOUNDTRACKS ARE HERE! You can now download the podcast soundtracks Volume 1 and Volume 2, each with 3 bonus tracks, all newly-remastered, for only $7 a piece. That’s 70 tracks total, over 2 hours of creepy goodness. Get into it!
- Meet the Werewolf is outta print, but there are a few copies floating around on the internets.
- Check out the Masturbating Wolfman!
- We’re back next week with The Man Who Went Too Far by E.F. Benson!